Rewards…When I am calm, my thoughts reward me. When I am grateful my thought rewards me. When I am satisfied my thoughts reward me. I like rewards.
When life is working at full speed and dead-lines & time limits seem to be in abundance, it is hard to find the time to slow down and take care of you. Here are a few techniques you can use to help reap life’s rewards.
Quiet your mind a few times a day
- Take a few moments to relax and think about your goals and ambitions.
- Go somewhere where you will not be disturbed for 5 – 15 minutes.
- Listen to some music that relaxes you.
- Focus on the things that you want in your life.
In our Book, Your Invincible Power, We talk about taking time for yourself in the morning before the day gets started. It is a way to get life’s rewards. Read chapter 5 – Everyday I drink the coffee!!!
- Notice the good things that happen to you on a daily basis.
- Be thankful for the little rewards that come your way.
- Be aware of all the times things work out in your favor.
- Give your gratitude out freely
The more you truly feel grateful for the little things in your life and around you, the more you will be rewarded with more things to be grateful for. It is one of the keys to attracting a better tomorrow. Read chapter 6 – Gratitude – in our book, Your Invincible Power.
- Acknowledge when you have completed something on your list.
- Feel happy that you have completed it.
- Celebrate it. Don’t take it for granted.
- Don’t let your ambition steal the reward of completing the little steps along the way.
Often we are in such a hurry to reach the next goal or mini goal on the list that we don’t take time to enjoy achieving it. Taking any accomplishment for granted will make it harder to complete the next one. You have to learn to step back and enjoy each step of the journey as you pursue the big goal. Read chapter 14 – What are you chasing?
When I am calm, my thoughts reward me. When I am grateful my thought rewards me. When I am satisfied my thoughts reward me. I like rewards.
It means when I allow myself to quiet my mind, be grateful and satisfied, the solutions to my goals will come to me. I will find the way to achieve the next thing on my list. I use these techniques every day to help me reach various goals and ambitions.
I hope you can use them too.
Author Bio: W.T. Hamilton is the co-author of Your Invincible Power series of books and the President of the Your Invincible Power Company. We have created a series of books to assist in the understanding and use the Law of Attraction in everyday situation.
firstname.lastname@example.org Your Invincible Power Company 402 Huron st, Woodstock ON Canada N4T 7A7