Here’s a little fun. I don’t know who wrote it but it was sent to me and I thought I would pass it forward!
The people born in the 50’s 60’s and early 70’s are the blessed ones. Our life is a living proof.
- We were never treated like a pack of animals to carry our books to school.
- While playing and riding bicycles, we never bothered to wear helmets or lock them up.
- After school we played until dusk.
- We played with our real friends, not with internet friends.
- If we ever felt thirsty, we drank tap water but never had to buy bottled water.
- We never got ill even after eating a plate full of sweets and rice every day.
- Nothing happened to our feet even after roaming around and playing barefooted.
- We never took any health supplements to keep ourselves healthy.
- We never shared our emotions by emoticons in mobile phones.
- We listened to the truth and voice of our conscience. We wrote those things only in letters, hence words were never corrected or deleted.
- We never had cellphones, DVD’s, Play stations, Xboxes, Video games, Personal computers, Internet, Chat, but we had many real friends.
- We visited our friend’s home uncalled and enjoyed meals with them. We never had to call them and ask their permission to visit their home.
- Relatives were near to us so our hearts and souls were happy. Hence, we never required any insurance policy.
- We loved the Beatles, Bob Marley and all those other old guys, and still do.
Last but not least…
We are a unique and most blessed generation, because we are the last generation who listened to their parents and also the first which have to listen to their children
We are not special we are the LIMITED EDITION.
Blessed for sure! Sent as received hope you enjoyed it!