When we place these two strong words together we feel the pressure of what is involved to make a perfect Christmas. We may feel an intense awareness around the subject of Christmas, and although we want to give we do not want the days leading up to it full of strained effort.
Christmas to me use to be very stressful due to the money I would have to spend combined with the crowded shops. I always finished up totally exhausted by the time Christmas day arrived. And then I learned how to get around all of this without any tension in the mix.
So, how do I avoid becoming stressed through this festive season?
Before we go out to do our Christmas shopping it is to our benefit to place some focused energy into each shopping trip.
- We start by utilizing the energy that surrounds our thoughts around giving.
- When I went out this year to begin my shopping I focused on the shopping trip being really smooth before I left the house. I placed thoughts of easy shopping without tension.
- I put energy into finding gifts that are wanted by whoever I was buying for.
- I placed energy vibration around how I wanted the day to go, and what I wanted to experience.
- I visualized each shopping trip the same way, being full of wonderful experiences.
- I visualized the shops I visited not unreasonably crowded.
- I focused on finding bargains that pleased me.