Farewell to another great year. This is the time of year to reflect on the last 12 months and rejoice in the accomplishments.
It is also a time to look at the things that didn’t go to plan and see what you can learn from them. Saying farewell to another great year and getting ready for the New Year to arrive is an exciting time.
It is a great time to make a list of the goals you accomplished.
Ask the following questions:
- How many of your goals were reached in the first 3 months?
- How many goals were started after the first 3 months?
- How many goals were postponed?
- Why did you achieve the things you did this year?
- What is the 3 biggest things you learned this year?
- What was the journey like over the past 12 months?
It is important to acknowledge each victory no matter how small or big they were. Each one was achieved because of your drive and your ability to make the most of the moment. Continue reading Farewell to Another Great Year. A Time to Reflect – article