Becoming Centered is to find the true you in your story.
When you’re centered you realize you’re the person you should love first. The person you should respect and only want the very best for. This is where your invincible power actually lies. Regardless, it may be that your parent or parents taught you to believe in yourself and then the rest of the world took the power away from that belief. You may have been taught that you had to sacrifice your happiness to make others happy. There has been a prerequisite, so to speak, from this world and that is: you must not be centered in love for yourself for it is selfish.
And yet the opposite to this is the truth.
If you’re not centered in love and respect for yourself, you cannot honestly give love and respect for others and truly mean it. This is why so many relationships do not work out. Universal Laws always work in the opposite direction to our beliefs. And so if we can’t find true love for ourselves we cannot attract those wonderful people, places and situations that we so desire into our lives.
Some people are so far from there center that they feel they have to control others to receive what they want or feel they need.
This is the truth about how Universal Laws operate:
- When people try to control others to act the way they want them to, it never works.
- When people try to manipulate others to do what they want them to do, it never works.
- When people try to influence others for the purpose of making themselves happy. They will not gain happiness from it.
- When people threaten others with fear it may seem to work for a short time before their own life starts to fall apart. They will never find happiness this way.
The reason this happens is because they are looking to others to find their happiness. This is the void that we talked about in the previous article. They believe that if this other person will act and do what they want, then they will feel contented. Universal laws always tell us that if we are centered in our love for ourselves first and foremost, then we don’t need any other to change the way they think and act for us. Simply put, when a person is centered they attract others that are also centered in love for themselves and do not need another to change their ways to make them happy. Both parties in this sort of relationship can feel joyful without convincing the other to be what they want them to be.
When you are centered:
- You manifest the right situations to you that bring you joy.
- When you feel in your center you attract those people you want to be around.
- When you enjoy being who you truly are you attract abundance in your life easily.
- When you are centered you do not fear what others think about you.
- When you are centered you are not in fear of unwanted events.
- When you are centered you love your own company, as well as others.
- When you feel in your center you only attract a life of joy.
- When you are centered there is no void to fill.
If you find it hard to love and respect yourself this is the Universe showing you that you are in a state of resistance.
- You always feel an emptiness.
- You feel down about yourself.
- You believe that you do not stack up to others in your life who you may look up to.
You know when you are truly centered because you feel happy, joyous and alive.
Feeling centered is about detachment from unwanted things. It is letting go of the attachment to that voice which is at the helm of those misguided thoughts of unworthiness.
We’ve all been there. The changes that I have found since I’ve come to understand these infinite laws is: life does not work out to my advantage if I ignore my strong feelings of negativity. In other words, when I meet head on with a negative choice, situation or person and ignore any strong feelings of conflict, I see negative consequences soon enter my life. To the contrary, I always feel good when I make good feeling choices.
“Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy — you’re right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body”—Abraham-Hicks
These feelings are our guidance. We have called it intuition, perception, sixth sense and premonition among many names. These deep feelings are your discernment of the choices in life which you are offered. This guidance is your invincible power which will keep you centered to find good feeling thoughts. This is what W.T and I talk about so much. This is why you have to feel your way through life. This invincible power within will guide you through those negative thoughts you contemplate daily. You become alert to those warning bells, and the opposite of that is the good feeling sensations when it is to your advantage.
In our Book, Your Invincible Power, Open The Door To Unlimited Wealth, Health and Joy you will find many answers to the questions you have. This is a book of guidance to bring you to the life that you want to manifest. We wrote this with you in mind, who are coming to an awakening to the real you.
In Part Four I will tell you how to: Use Your Invincible Guidance System to Manifest the Life You Would Rather Live.
Pamela Hamilton Is an expert in the Law of Attraction, the co-author of Your Invincible Power series of books and the Vice President of the Your Invincible Power Company which assists in going beyond suffering and finding the ultimate joy we all have a right to.