Laughter Enhances the Quality of Life
It can help you increase and stimulate creative thought. It has more healing properties than you may know. It reminds us that life should be fun. When we use laughter we feel positive and we draw those people to us that are also in the positive field. Laughter releases endorphins. Endorphins are found mainly in the brain, they reduce the sensation of pain and affect emotions. When you laugh it actually helps you to manage stress.
The Benefits When You Laugh
- Laughter is therapeutic.
- Laughter has the ability to boost your immunity.
- It relieves anxiety
- Improves your resilience.
- Releases your feel good chemicals.
Productivity and Laughter
- Companies excel when they can use humor in their plan of business.
- When you are at work and those wonderful funny emails make you laugh they actually relieve stress that may show up in your day.
- People that use laughter throughout their day are far more happy and productive.
- People that can laugh are much more joyful to work with.
Laughter and Humor Helps to:
- Help you manage change.
- Be more creative.
- Not take life so seriously.
- Relieve problems.
Physical Benefits of Laughter
- Increases Oxygen intake.
- Boosts the heart and lungs.
- Lower incidents of depression.
- Enables the muscles to relax throughout the body.
- Eases the digestive system and relieves stomachaches.
Cognitive Benefits of Laughter
- Enhances memory ability.
- Increase creativity.
- Improves coping skills.
Laughter is a mood booster. It is a powerful stress management tool. It helps bond families and friends. Attracts positive people, improves relationships and strengthens your social bonds. When you have had a good day of humor and laughter you can sleep much better at night. All in all it will enhance a whole heap of well-being your way. So do yourself a favor and have fun, watch a good comedy and have a good laugh!
Your Friend, Pamela
Pamela Hamilton Is an expert in the Law of Attraction, the co-author of Your Invincible Power series of books and the Vice President of the Your Invincible Power Company which assists in going beyond suffering and finding the ultimate joy we all have a right to.
Pamela wrote, Love, Life and Beyond to further promote the worthiness that we all hold title to. We just have to find our way to take ownership to what is rightfully ours.