Joy and Happiness are Everywhere
In the last article I talked about the stress of Christmas, now let’s talk about the joy of this season. Many people get together with friends and family, some they haven’t seen much over the previous 11 months. But the magic of Christmas has a way of pulling those heart strings to compel us to use our precious time and organize the expected get-together.
“Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” Alexander Smith.
- Christmas really is a time of giving gratitude and joy. Not just for the gifts that are given but for our connections to all well-being that comes our way.
- It’s a time for praise for the year previous with all of its ups and downs. All of those moments were sacred even if they felt harsh and were unwanted at that time. They’re all moments to show us the contrast of life.
- We need contrast to appreciate what we have.
- Identify those unkind moments, consider life showing you where you don’t want to be and then strive for the joy of where you would rather be.
“Expectancy is the atmosphere for miracles.” Edwin Louis Cole
Joy comes to us easily if we continue to search for it
- Christmas is a time to open our hearts to the joys of the world, because even though you may not recognize it, at this moment, joy is always around the corner of life if you so look for it.
- Put on some Christmas songs and feel the joy of the words through every part of your body.
- Feel the joy of life with each breath that you take.
- Become a child again and feel the joy and the excitement that they feel.
- Take a drive and bask in the wonderful bright lights around the houses, and in the town.
- Look for all of the good things that Christmas offers and leave the complaints to someone other.
- Let joy be the gift you give to yourself this season.
Learn How to Bring Your Dreams into Reality
“Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!” Charles Dickens
Make this Christmas the most memorable one to date
- Greet everyone with the best smile and feelings you can muster, and that joy will return in full measure.
- Give all your gifts, no matter how small, with affection, and receive those gifts that are given to you the same way.
- Decide that the joy of this Christmas day will carry on each day, throughout the coming year.
Your Friend, Pamela
“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” Charles Dickens
Author Bio: Pamela Hamilton is the co-author of Your Invincible Power series of books and the Vice President of the Your Invincible Power Company. We have created a series of books to assist in the understanding and use the Law of Attraction in everyday situation.
Get a copy of our book, Gifts from the Universe for free. Click the link to find out how.
firstname.lastname@example.org Your Invincible Power Company 402 Huron st, Woodstock ON Canada N4T 7A7