Farewell to another great year. This is the time of year to reflect on the last 12 months and rejoice in the accomplishments.
It is also a time to look at the things that didn’t go to plan and see what you can learn from them. Saying farewell to another great year and getting ready for the New Year to arrive is an exciting time.
It is a great time to make a list of the goals you accomplished.
Ask the following questions:
- How many of your goals were reached in the first 3 months?
- How many goals were started after the first 3 months?
- How many goals were postponed?
- Why did you achieve the things you did this year?
- What is the 3 biggest things you learned this year?
- What was the journey like over the past 12 months?
It is important to acknowledge each victory no matter how small or big they were. Each one was achieved because of your drive and your ability to make the most of the moment.
Make a list of all the things and see on paper what your year was like before you say farewell to another year.
It is also a great time to look at how the year started.
- Where were you at, last January?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced at the start of the year?
- What was your motivation?
It is important to remember where you started and what the challenges were at the time. It will help you to see how much you have done in a 12 month period. A lot of goals take longer than we plan. Looking at the year that was is a great way to put things into perspective before you start the New Year. Make sure you do this before you say farewell to this year.
Next, you need to look at the things that didn’t go to plan.
- Look at why certain things didn’t work out?
- What were the predominate factors?
- What did you learn from the experience?
- What can you change to make it doable for next year?
This is a fun way to revisit the not-so-great things that happened and take control of them for next year. Say farewell to these and making a stronger plan for next year.
With the New Year comes new possibilities. Each one will take you to new places and higher heights. Feel good about how this year went and say farewell, with the feeling of joy, that this year is complete and next year is unwritten.
May you have many adventures.
Yesterday is your history, tomorrow is your future, and today is whatever you want it to be.
Discover Your Invincible Power series of books. Get Your copy today.
Author Bio: W.T. Hamilton is the co-author of Your Invincible Power series of books and the President of the Your Invincible Power Company. We have created a series of books to assist in the understanding and use the Law of Attraction in everyday situation.
Get a copy of our book, Gifts from the Universe for free. Click the link to find out how.
firstname.lastname@example.org Your Invincible Power Company 402 Huron st, Woodstock ON Canada N4T 7A7