There is much talk about the Chakras these days because it’s all connected to that invisible part of us; that hidden entity that plays out in our life healing. This invisible energy is called Prana. The Chakras are shaped like a wheel or flower, with spokes or petals and are our vital life force. They are the body’s balancing forces of energy which keeps us vibrant, healthy, and alive.
When they are blocked our body may produce illness. When I had rheumatoid arthritis I went to a wonderful person by the name of Kathy who introduced me to these seven points which she worked on to balance. I always felt less pain after her treatment. Kathy was a reflexologist, however, she didn’t only work on the feet but also gave full body reflexology.
At that time I didn’t know much about this but I was desperate to get relief and came to understand how powerful the Chakras are. So I’ll give you what I now know:
The Chakras are the seven points of energy in our body, starting from the base of the spine through to the crown of the head. The word Chakra came from the Energy forces also known as chi. It is important to know about these points because the energy that flows through your body is swirling constantly like a wheel. It is actually where matter and consciousness meet. Keeping them open is a bit more of a challenge, but not so difficult.
These Chakra points either flow easily through the body or are blocked. When this energy is blocked it becomes inactive which can easily lead to illness. Therefore it is vital to keep this energy moving and the Chakras open.
When this energy is free-flowing you are healthy and your energy system is well-balanced. Since mind, body, soul, and spirit are intimately connected, awareness of an imbalance in one area will help bring the others back into balance.
Here are the seven Chakras:
The First Chakra: (Receptivity)
- The first is also the Muladhara Chakra.
- It is located in the tailbone area or the base of the spine.
- Red represents the first chakra.
- This is the root chakra.
- Our root chakra is affected by issues of survival – money, food – anything to do with our sense of security.
- When this is well balanced it will bring to you health, security, prosperity and a vigorous and zealous presence.
- Earth is the element.
- Healing foods can be: red colored foods such as beets, apples, cayenne peppers, red meats. Also eggs, potatoes and carrots.
The Second Chakra: (Intention)
- This is also the Sacral or Svadhisthana Chakra.
- This chakra is located in the lower abdomen, 2 inches below the navel. Also the lower back and sexual organs.
- Orange represents this one.
- It is affected by your emotions, sense of abundance, sexuality and satisfaction.
- Water is the element of the second Chakra.
- Healing foods are: oranges, tangerines and nuts.
The Third Chakra: (Activation)
- This is also Manipura or the Solar Plexus.
- This chakra is located above the navel, the stomach area
- Yellow represents this third one.
- This is your power chakra and aids in your ability to be confident, self worthy and personal power.
- Fire is the element.
- Healing foods: corn, granola, grains and fiber, chamomile tea.
The Fourth Chakra: (Infinite Feedback)
- This is also the Heart Chakra or Anahata Chakra.
- It is the center of the chest just above the heart.
- Green represents this one.
- The emotional issues with this is: love, compassion and inner peace.
- Air is its element.
- Healing foods: Green vegetables, green tea.
The Fifth Chakra: (Vibration)
- This is also known as Vishuddha.
- It is located at the throat.
- Blue is the color that represents the fifth one.
- It rules communication. It is balanced being in harmony with life.
- Sound is its element.
- Healing foods: All types of fruits, and teas.
The Sixth Chakra: (Adversity and Transformation)
- This is also the Third Eye/Brow or Ajna.
- This Chakra guides your intuition or telepathic mind.
- Indigo is the color that represents the sixth one.
- Light is its element.
- Healing foods: Purple colored fruits like grapes and blueberries. Also chocolate and spiced teas.
The Seventh Chakra: (Creating a Conscious and Compassionate World)
- The Crown Chakra or Sahasrara.
- It’s location is above the brows in the center of your forehead
- It is ruled by the color violet.
- It is in harmony with your insight and sensitivity.
- This is the inner part of us that correlates with inner beauty, spirituality, self worth.
- Thought is the element of this seventh one.
- The crown Chakra greatly benefits from taking in fresh air and basking in the sun. Choose from the lists of foods from all six above.
Awareness of these seven Chakras is indispensable to the healthy life we all want to live. We all experience some kind of imbalance at some point in our lives, but we are definitely ahead by understanding the energies that lay beneath the layers of poor health.
The best thing we can do for ourselves is get those Chakras working on our behalf and running smoothly. When you place your thoughts on health you are helping to re balance your energy and health cannot do anything else but return. I no longer suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and greatly benefit from the knowledge of balancing these energy forces of the seven Chakras, Wikapedia.
Your Friend, Pamela
Author Bio: Pamela Hamilton is the co-author of Your Invincible Power series of books and the Vice President of the Your Invincible Power Company. We have created a series of books to assist in the understanding and use the Law of Attraction in everyday situation.
Get a copy of our book, Gifts from the Universe for free. Click the link to find out how.
email@example.com Your Invincible Power Company 402 Huron st, Woodstock ON Canada N4T 7A7
Learn how to tap into Your Invincible Power
Personal Disasters. What to do when they enter our lives.